Sunday, February 7, 2010

38

and when you recognize that The Magnificence is the magnificence because it has the power when it speaks through someones head and tells them to do what they then go and do and it is beautiful and there needs be no other truth than that and we find The Magnificence when we come out of the darkness because The Magnificence is dancing while standing still at the same time being many parts and one body but not like that because The Magnificence is really not like anything at all even in our head even in our body even in our spirit but it is at the same time itself and itself alone and needs nothing else and I had to go find it in the library it sent me there to the library so I so we so that it could be found in the book that we that I read and melted away into so that it all made sense when I had seen the girl and followed her and then it

No comments:

Post a Comment